Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation supports voice, text, and camera translation in more than 60 languages. Use it every day for business, travel, and education, and more…
** NEW ** Baby translator
With the baby translator new features, understand your baby language and learn why did your baby cry: provides 6 categories of cry translator : diapers, hunger, buff, hugging, sleepiness, and others.
** NEW ** Pet translator
It’s a human to cat, cat to human, as well as a dog translator. This cat translator, dog to human, woof, bark, meow talk, and human to dog translator translates animal language so that you understand what your pet is telling you.
** NEW ** Learn a new word
When learning a new language, it’s important to learn as much vocabulary as you can. That's why this translate app will show a new word on your lock screen every now and then to help you memorize them.
** NEW ** Translation option in copy menu
When you copy a text from any other app or website that you are browsing on your phone, on the copy menu, under the copy, past, cut options you will find a translate option now with this app, the translation of the selected text will appear in a pop up, as easy as it can be!
* Translate photos
* Translate images
* Translate objects
* Translate comics
* Translate texts
* Translate voice
* Translate ads
* Translate screenshots
* Translate infographics
* Translate handwritten notes
* Translate signs
* Translate scans
* Translate conversations and dialogs
* Translate text from the image
* Translate pro for free
* Translate Baby language
* Cry translator
No more language barrier! Enjoy yourself, your lifestyle and learn new things. Offline Mode Usage will allow you an offline translation.
Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation apps come in handy for when:
• You’re about to get something tattooed on your bicep, and you don’t want the Chinese word for “soup” to forever mar the temple that is your body. Simply point your camera and take a picture and translate to the Chinese character the tattoo artist shows you and make sure that it really means “courage.”
• You’re on a date in an expensive French restaurant, so chic that they didn’t even bother with English on their menus. So you hide behind those giant foldable and whip out your phone and impress your date to take a picture and translate. Because, hey, she deserves to know what she’s eating.
• You’re driving your rental in Italy and see a perfectly good spot to park. But nearby is a sign that says, “Passo Carrabelle.” Nobody was around to tell you that this indicates there’s definitely no parking and that your rental just might be towed. you can translate this conversation easily.
Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation app’s innovative interface allows you to snap and send pictures directly to translators for immediate translation into your native language.
You can use your phone’s camera to translate text in the world around you with the Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation app.
For example, you can translate signs, handwritten notes, dialogues, talking, voice, speech, translate text from images, photos, and texts instantly.
You can travel to any place you like. Voice -to- voice translation is the ideal feature to help you communicate with people around the world with Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation.
Turn your camera into a Translator. Take a photo and translate it with one tap. The translation text will be rendered directly in the photo and translate text from the image
Speech translation of the voice translator will allow you to understand everything you hear,
Photo translation of the object translator will allow you to understand everything you see,
Cry translation of the baby translator will allow you to understand your baby crying,
Human to cat and dog to human translation of the pet translator will allow you to understand pets,
- Eda mobile
- Android 5.0+